Key Stages in UK Road-Map applicable to St Mary’s Church House Hall
Opening under Covid 19 Restrictions
(as of 14th March)
From April 12th: Step Two
• All indoor children’s activities can open, including dance classes, musical activities, cubs, scouts, brownies.
• Parent and child groups can open indoors, e.g., parent and toddlers, with up to 15 attending plus under-fives.
• Funerals can take place with up to 30 people; wakes and weddings/receptions will be allowed up to 15 guests.
The social contact rules will continue to apply in all settings – meaning social distancing must be maintained, no indoor mixing allowed between different households.
From May 17th: Step Three
• Controlled indoor events can take place with up to 50% capacity.
• Hospitality settings will be able to open in accordance with the “rule of 6” (gatherings of six people or two households will be allowed) – so community cafes, coffee mornings and social clubs can take place.
• Film shows, plays and concerts can take place, subject to social distancing.
• Indoor sports activities, including exercise classes can take place (such as yoga and Tai Chi)
• Up to 30 people will be able to attend weddings, christenings, bar mitzvahs, receptions, funerals, and wakes.
The “rule of 6” will apply to indoor events. Guidance on social contact between friends and family will be reviewed.
From June 21st: Step Four
• All legal limits on social contact are removed.
• Dancing is permitted.
• Restrictions on numbers at weddings, funerals, etc are abolished